"We are proud of our impressive safety record: over 125,000 employee hours without a single incident and improving everyday."
George F. Sennott, Jr.
Eagle Restoration & Contracting, Inc.
Our Corporate Safety and Health Policy meets or exceeds all federal and state regulations. Prior to the start of each project, the worksite is evaluated from a safety standpoint, and a site specific Safety Plan is developed to comply with OSHA safety requirements.
• Accident Investigation and Reporting
• Aerial Lift
• Back Safety
• Blood and Bodily Fluids Exposure
• Corporate Construction
• Crane, Hoist and Sling
• Emergency Action, Evacuation and Fire Prevention
• Fall Protection
• First Aid and Emergency Response
• Flammable and Combustible Liquids
• Hand and Portable Power Tools
• Hazard Communication
• Lead Exposure
• OSHA Recordkeeping
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Portable Ladders
• Safe Driving
• Working and Walking Surfaces